The Leipzig Health Atlas (LHA) is an alliance of medical ontologists, medical systems biologists and clinical trials groups to design and implement a multi-functional and quality-assured atlas. It provides models, data and metadata on specific use cases from medical research fields in which our team has scientific and clinical expertise. Two basic characteristics are:
- an interoperable ontology-based semantic platform to share highly annotated data, novel ontologies, usable models and working software tools;
- an advanced, application-oriented analytic pipeline for a clinical and scientific user community to provide disease-related phenotype classifications, omics based disease sub-classifications, risk predictions and simulation models for diseases and organ functions
How to use the Leipzig Health Atlas
Currently, we provide the following content and services:
- » List of scientific projects contained in the LHA.
- » Clinical data sets, OMICS data sets and SOM data sets for download.
- » Models such as algorithm-based prediction or simulation models.
- » Paper resulting from our work.
Tools and services
- » Cohort Section Tool (i2b2)
- » Basic Analysis Tool (tranSMART)
- » Metadata Browser (MDR)
Scientific projects within the LHA
- » Project Area 1: Semantic Data Integration, Ontologies and mining services
- » Project Area 2: Application Development and Validation
- » Project Area 3: Application Integration and Community Construction
- » Project Area 4: Management