We are releasing the summary data from our GWAMA of PCSK9 levels, pending on acceptance of our publication, to empower other researchers to examine variants or loci in which they are interested for associations. These data are intended for research purposes only.
When using this data acknowledge the source as follows: 'Data on PCSK9 has been downloaded from https://www.health-atlas.de/data_files/551.'
We make three data sets available:
- Containing statistics regarding the analyses of PCSK9 level in Europeans adjusted for statin treatment.
- Containing statistics regarding the analyses of PCSK9 level in Europeans not on statin treatment.
- Containing statistics regarding the analyses of PCSK9 level in African-American not on statin treatment (only the PCSK9 locus).
Files are in text delimited format and include:
- bp_hg19 (base position according to hg19)
- ea (effect allele)
- oa (other allele)
- eaf (weighted effect allele frequency)
- info (minimal info score across all used studies)
LHA ID: 88N2XVDV54-6
Investigation: OMICS Investigations
Study: GWAMA PCSK9
Resource type: Experimental Assay Type
Technology type: SNP Array
Human Diseases: atherosclerosis
Created: 13th Sep 2021 at 08:59
Last updated: 13th Sep 2021 at 12:56