Summary statistics from GWAMA of PCSK9 levels. These data are intended for research purposes only, and available upon publication. For any enquiries about the datasets, please contact Janne Pott (email@example.com) or Markus Scholz (firstname.lastname@example.org).
When using this data acknowledge the source as follows: 'Data on PCSK9 has been downloaded from https://www.health-atlas.de/data_files/551'
We make three data sets available:
- Containing statistics regarding the analyses of PCSK9 level in Europeans adjusted for statin treatment.
- Containing statistics regarding the analyses of PCSK9 level in Europeans not on statin treatment.
- Containing statistics regarding the analyses of PCSK9 level in African-American not on statin treatment (only the PCSK9 locus).
Files are in text delimited format and include:
- bp_hg19 (base position according to hg19)
- ea (effect allele)
- oa (other allele)
- eaf (weighted effect allele frequency)
- info (minimal info score across all used studies)
- I² (if applicable)
Views: 201 Downloads: 0
Created: 13th Sep 2021 at 12:51
Last updated: 13th Sep 2021 at 13:03
Last used: 20th Jan 2022 at 07:05